Live Chat

Ancestral Tales Campaign

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.

Re: Ancestral Tales Campaign

Postby Count Roland » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:34 am

I always thought that the platforming capabilities of lugaru weren't utilized enough in vanilla, so I rather enjoyed getting to do that kind of thing in mods.
Count Roland

Postby Ensnab » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:42 pm

I love kip! :3
Great map btw ;D
Ensnab

Postby Devilsclub » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:07 am

I cant.. I CANT!!!

Its just too hard to beat on insane. It took me 3 hours to beat on difficult :O

ARGH it gets me so frustrated especially when the general makes so many rabbits attack you =.=

And the falling down part? I cant beat it. Miraculously, in easier, i used the small ledges jutting from the side to break my fall but i was seriously injured by the time i got down, so i died.

I just HAD to use map mode to fly my way down.

But i have to say AWESOME campaign. None of the other campaigns cud compare to this one imo.

You've out done yourself :mrgreen:
Devilsclub

Postby kehaar » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Glad you liked it!

I could only beat that little short f*cker and all his gang if I handspring backward out of the crowd and jump off the building, then run and fight them one at a time.

Freakin' twitchers!

The chute you fall down you can wall kick to slow your fall speed. Doesn't help with the overlong platforming level that follows, but oh well.

Both levels are something I would make completely differently now that I've played a few more games... at the time I made them I had only played Lugaru mods and the Halo 1 demo for any length of time.

Laziness and other projects prevent me fixing them...

@Esnab, yeah, me too. I'm thinking Raven Clan will have more to do in OG stories.
kehaar

Postby edoantonioco » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:59 pm

Hello, the people from the OSSLugaru https://osslugaru.gitlab.io/ wants to contact the developer of this mod, Is there a way to contact him other than PM? which so far hasnt worked. Hopefully he will be back to this forum soon.
edoantonioco

Postby kehaar » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Sorry you guys! I just didn't check my games&advertisments email since the new year.

I copy-pasted a creative commons bit on the bottom of the first post. If I have to do more, let me know. I promise to check the site!
kehaar

Previous

Return to Lugaru